TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Note: Variances can be agreed upon but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
- Cancellation, if caused by the Client, money paid is not refundable unless the accommodation is re let, in which case a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in an additional payment.
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Checkout time is 12pm to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of money paid.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangement with the owner in writing.